"Beauty and the Breeze" Modcloth favorites

I check modcloth everyday.

I'm looking for the perfect winter coat, but have not yet found one. The excitement of new items listed each day, and sometimes more than once a day, keeps me going back. Today I found this darling collection of clothes. It's right up my alley and I thought I'd share it for those of you who agree with me. The old-fashioned school girl look { it probably has a more technical name that I don't know about} really appeals to me........not sure why. Maybe it's just the nostalgia of watching Anne of Green Gables and reading lovely old books by Louisa May Alcott. Maybe it's the fact that my sisters and I played "Boarding School" a lot when we were younger, or maybe I just get swept away too easily with new fashion crazes. But if you love this look like I do, then enjoy!

All photos are courtesy of Modcloth
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com




This is my favorite from the collection. I may try to recreate it. But at this moment it seems easier to buy it.........we'll see if it's still there when I have the $$$$.


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this theme--it's very fitting for the upcoming season :)