Sneek Peek

Well, this is my first post about me in a while. ;-) I have been busy with Umbrella Ave. and work, even though very neglectful of the poor little blog. I hope you'll all forgive me when I show you some peeks at what I've been working on. I've decided to add a new line of miniature stuffed animals to my shoppe. They won't premiere until the art show in November (wait.........I didn't post about the art show?.......wow, I really have been neglectful), but I want to show a few photos here. These are only progress shots of my newest stuffie addition, but you can see the other animals I've made in the last photo. These will be sold separately in little jars with lids. The inspiration came from the last issue of Where Women Create, which I will try to post photos of next week. Don't hold your breathe, though. I would hate for anyone to pass out while waiting for me to get in gear. ;-)



Lovely spools of thread which were used in my new line of embroidered footwear art.

(see last photo)



Cluttered workspace




The stuffies are completely sewn by hand with reproduction fabrics!




3 new lines: Owl-themed mirror necklaces, Vintage Stuffies & embroidered footwear art







.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, a sneak peek! I'm really excited about everything you're doing!