ModCloth Picks of the Day 12/1

Happy December everyone! I can't believe how quickly November has come and gone.........whew! Some days I wish time would just slow down a bit.

For the Modcloth Picks of the Day......................

Dresses: Full Steed Ahead Dress
There were some good contenders, such as Fallen in Love, Pointed Petal, Nothing Cuter than Pewter, and Plum-diddly-umptious.......but this is my favorite. Mostly because of the styling and unique skirt. I fall too easily for unique skirts. ;-) I find it interesting that so many new outfits incorporate horses of some kind into the fabrics............I wonder what is prompting that?
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com



Tops: Favorite Quote Cardigan
Nouveau Noir Top almost won this round, but I am in a cardigan mood. :) The print on this one really got me, too. I reminds me of a top that Casey Mcdonald wore in the opening credits of Life With Derek. Yes, I love that show. ;-)
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com



Bottoms: Dear and Driven Skirt
Slim pickings in this category again.......but this is as good as it gets.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com



Shoes: Flawless Taste Heel
Another immediate winner for me! *love*
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: