ModCloth Picks

Okay, it's about time for another ModCloth Picks of the Day, right? So here they are!

Dresses: Ombre Skies Dress
There were several nice dresses to choose from today, but I picked this one because it's cold out and I'm in the mood for a good sweater dress with cowl neck. :)

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com










Tops: Anything but Basic Cardigan
Again, there was some good competition in this category, but I love a basic cardigan, especially with those sleeves, ribbing, buttons and the soft, creamy color.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com







Bottoms: Blizzard Conditions Shorts
I wouldn't wear these, unless with some nice tights. And even then, I doubt I'd go for it. But they would look cute with the above cardigan.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com





Shoes: Chuckoo Booties
Even if there were more than two pairs to choose from today, I would still pick these. Perfection.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com




While I'm on the topic of shoes, I have been admiring these for a while and I found them again by clicking the designer link in the description for the above booties. Most of the shoes made by Seychelles are pretty cute. :)
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like ALL of your picks :)

2SewRetro said...

Thanks! :D