Wow-Inspiring Necklaces


Today a friend sent me a link to some new jewelry on Urban Outfitters and it sparked a jewelry hunting spree. Most of the photos below are courtesy of Anthropologie, but there are a few from Urban Outfitters' lovely line, Calourette. So please scroll through and enjoy the eye candy and if you like what you see, head on over to one of their sites. There are some really great do-it-yourself ideas here, as well, and you may see a few of them make their way back in the form of handmade projects.




This one reminded me of my friend Megan





This one would be fun to try........I have a lot of fabric scraps that would work perfectly for this.

I love knotted jewelry


I like the trend of ditching regular old fasteners and using things like lace, elastic and ribbon instead. I have some great cluny laces that would be perfect for this.
Wha??????

What a quirky little piece of jewelry! I love this photo, too. :)
Fabric covered beads.......






These remind me of tiny little bib necklaces added to a larger piece.

Lovely little rosettes on a simple chain



More rosettes.......
Beautiful photo.......

This is a neat floral idea........




The following pieces are all from the Calourette line at Urban Outfitters:









I'm not crazy about the jewels, but really love the whole nautical knotted movement. So cute!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Gasp!* I LOVE the bicycle necklace--you know me so well!! :D These are all so gorgeous and you're right, there are some definite possibilities for diy'ing some of these...I'm already thinking I should try and mimic some!