odds & ends

Just a few snippets of what's been going on this week: some odds & ends that don't fit anywhere!

The last package I wrapped up for Etsy: a single red rose.

Front of the tag --
Adorable bird cardstock - came from a scrapbook paper stack that I bought at work
Umbrella tag - handmade by me using my own stamp and Sculpey rubber clay
Bottom half of tag - snipped from a second-hand book

Back of the tag


A disgusting spider! If you're shrinking back from the computer in horror, don't worry.....I did the same thing when I first saw this photo! Somehow this spidey looks a lot worse on the computer, illuminated by the camera flash, than it did when I was kneeling a couple of inches from it in the dim evening light. There was a pane of glass between me and the spider, or else you would NEVER have caught me so close!


Last but not least: a lovely little treasury that was featured on Etsy today: Such sweet colors: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=67486
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: