Mod Cloth Lovelies

Happy Sunday everyone!!
To start the week off, here are a few of my favorite new ModCloth dresses:
"Whittard Dress"



"Tulip Show Dress"
(I can see myself wearing this to work: fashion statement!)



"The Joan Dress In Party"
(strange name? / pretty pencil shape)

"The Antiquities Dress"
(I love this style.......now if only I could find the top that I set aside to make one)
"Spot On Dress"
(Absolute perfection!)
This one deserves a close-up
"Pieces of You Dress"
"Picture Day Jumper"
(This one must have been made for me. I'd love to wear it with a tank top and cozy orange sweater -- very autumn-y and cozy.)
"Papyrus Dress"
(I have a pattern almost exactly like this, but a bit longer. Cute.)
"Merle Moquer Dress"
[I want to wear this to work! One of the cutest I've seen for a while. :-)]

"Matilda Dress"
(This one, too!)









On a side note: I really want these slouchy boots!
The brand is bamboo.........grey+slouchy+huge buttons+ankle boots+flat heel= perfection


No comments: