5/29/09

My blog has been quiet for a while now, so I thought I would share some pics of the projects I've been working on. Below you can see my first Re-Ment display which is for sale on my Etsy shoppe. The display is made from an old (and tiny) board book. I glued some of the "pages" together and covered the resulting walls in scrapbook paper. The edges are covered with narrow ribbon and a nice felt is attached to the back and bottom. I think this set turned out really well, and I'm hoping to make some more soon. Each of the miniature sets is also available separately on my website, so check them out if you have the chance. http://www.kindercottagekeepsakes.com/ --- And click on the link marked Re-Ment!





Japanese Picnic "Room"
Strawberry Shortcake "Room"


Here's a quick view of a more simple Re-Ment display. Also sold on my Etsy shoppe, it's made from a hand folded paper box and holds one set of miniatures. They are all glued in and the resulting shadow box is ready to set anywhere. I thought of putting a hanger on the back.........maybe next time.




No comments: