5/19/09

Yesterday I ventured outside to take some snapshots of myself. I needed some pics of me wearing the new brooches I made for Umbrella Ave, and I was in the mood for a photo shoot. It was my first time taking self portraits, and let me tell you........it's a lot of work! I'm sure that if anyone had happened to see me, they would have been laughing at the comical sight.

Step 1. Position camera and hit timer button
Step 2. Run across the yard at top speed and pose for a few seconds
Step 3. Run back across the yard and view photo

Step 4. Repeat. Several times.

So, pair that activity with the HORRIBLE wind, and it was a very exhausting photo shoot. But here are a few pics that turned out pretty well. :-)







Here's a vintage looking number:


My favorite tree branch; all twisty and curvy
My favorite spot

Anica did not want to be in this picture, haha!






Looking into a room full of windows


No comments: