Bow Crazy

New inspiration via Modcloth *love*
This would be cute done in reverse applique.............*plotting*




I'd like this on the front of a straight black dress with long sleeves.



On a similar note: My mind has been conjuring up images of cute little peter pan collars hanging from a thin chain around my neck. If I were you, I'd be watching for them to hit my shoppe soon! ;-) The shoppe needs new dickey necklaces, too. I made one for myself to wear shopping a couple of weeks ago. It turned out so well that I think I'll make one to sell.
I also have a wool skirt in the works. For myself, of course, but it's been a while since I've made myself an outfit.
Have you seen the sweater skirts at Anthropologie? I especially like this one.
Well, enough random rambling for now......ta-ta! Enjoy the weekend, my lovely readers! :)

No comments: