Etsian of the Week: TheWindyHill

It's been a while since I've done an Etsy post, so why not start up again by featuring my mom's new shoppe? Before starting out on Etsy, she sold quality, handmade clothing for Himstedts, as did I. You can still buy a few of her ensembles here {KinderCottageKeepsakes}, as well as see past creations.


Her new venture on Etsy is made up mostly of handmade, anime-style, felt dolls. We have decided they are so weird that they're pretty cute! She also sells upcycled rings made with vintage earrings and buttons, plus fabric covered button earrings. So stop by and look around. She'll have new items up soon! :)







www.TheWindyHill.etsy.com
















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, the dolls are TOO cute. And I love the upcycled ring idea--plus, they're gorgeous!

2SewRetro said...

Thanks for the sweet words, Meg. I'll pass them on to my mom. :D