5/10/09

Etsian of the Week
dottieangel
During my recent Etsy browsing, I came across this simply lovely and quaint little shop. I ADORE her designs, incorporating old hankies, laces and fabrics into precious little things for home or yourself. These few photos have inspired me to go make a placemat for my bedside table! Hope you all enjoy these as much as I do, and that you check out her shop where you'll find many more lovely treasures.

"rita summer apron wrap"
" nellie wake up and love me" placemat


"do you know what I'm thinking" placemat


"flossie face me" cushion
I really love this photo! Look at all of the neat laces hanging behind, as well as the collage box? underneath.

"mabel might I have a moment" cushion


"celia should but she won't" slip

"ada pesky squirrel" dishtowel in green

Neat pic :-)

No comments: