Gift

My friend, Sasha, gave me this perfect little clutch for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Of course, she made it! I just love everything about it: my favorite color, felt, velvet leaves, vintage button and pretty lining. It was wrapped beautifully, too. I only wish I had a photo.

Sasha is the best at wrapping gifts in a pretty and unique way, with a vintage twist.
These photos aren't the best, as I snapped them quickly upon arriving to work this morning. But you get the picture.
Thanks so much, Sasha! :D





Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous clutch! And I love your outfit too :) Beautiful!

2SewRetro said...

Aw, thanks. :) The dress is my first and only purchase from Urban outfitters! I got it in Vegas when I went there for work. That was the best store and I can't wait to go to another. :D