4/30/09

Last night's episode of Lost was one of the saddest I have ever seen. Yes, when Charlie died I felt upset.........but we were all expecting it, right? "The Variable" was somewhat of a shock, especially since I grew to love Daniel Faraday more and more as the episode went on. He was so sad and pathetic and I felt so sorry for him. After the awful ending, I decided that I wanted to make a memorial for Jeremy Davies' character. So here it is............a tribute to a perpetual scrunch muffin, and one of my all-time favorite Lost characters. He will be missed every week.



Can I sing you a song

About what happens when you're gone

My whole world seems to fall

And it doesn't seem like Lost at all


I must confess that it's true

It won't be the same without you

Your time there had just begun

Without you it feels undone


Can I sing you a song

About what happens when you're gone

My whole world seems to fall

And it doesn't seem like Lost at all


--Shawn McDonald

Revised by me















No comments: