3/7/09

I've decided to post a selection of my favorite clothing articles from BodenUSA. These are so cute and comfy looking. Boden has unique styles, which I love, but the pricing is too far over my budget. So I just enjoy browsing, drooling, and dreaming up ideas to sew for myself ...............someday.
Wideleg Sailor Trousers
Love the pocket buttons and wide legs
Uptown Top
Cute cuffs and neckline

Super Sunflower Tunic

Fun, bold print.............and tunics are the cutest.

Silk Ruffle Top

Sassy Fitted Cardigan

Cozy, cozy, cozy


Ruffle Henley

I love the color grey, and ruffles!

Pleat and Ruffle Henley

You can't see it very well, but there are bunches of tiny pleats at the shoulder----so cute!

Merino Pintuck Tunic

My favorite


Merino Crew Neck Cardigan
Grey.........do you see a theme going here? It's such a cozy, crunchy color.
The bell shaped cuffs are darling, too



Knitted Textured Jacket

I just adore this jacket. It looks so cozy and soft, has a nice fit, and the huge button is great.



Fun Vest
I'm really into shirt vests right now. This is not my favorite, but cute nontheless.



Chic Cashmere Sweater
Comfy

No comments: