3/4/09

I thought it would be fun to share a few of the fabrics that I've gotten recently. I've been in the mood to shop for and buy Aunt Grace fabrics, which I'm obsessively in love with. So.........I found this little craft store (Ben Franklin's) about 20 miles away............and they have a really nice, big selection of darling old fashioned prints. A lot of them are name brand fabrics from big designers, and others just have a cozy, old time feeling. They sell all of their fabrics for an amazing price. Most of these were about $4.00/yd.

My Ben Franklin fabrics

These sweet Aunt Grace prints were purchased from two separate quilt shops in another town nearby.


Aunt Grace cherry fabric from Z&S Fabrics.

Corduroy on the left and two cotton prints that I bought at Hancock's.

No comments: