3/31/09

I woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible pain in my ear. It was like a sore, shooting, stressful ache, and being half asleep, I didn't know what was wrong with me. So I put a cotton ball soaked in Colloidal Silver in my ear, and took a couple Advil. When I woke up again this morning, I looked it up on the Internet. I should have known it was an ear infection..........but hey.......it's been almost 20 years since I've had one.

Anyway, the pain kept getting worse and worse, until I could hardly stand it anymore. My mom put some more silver in my ear and made me lay on my side for about 10 minutes. 10 torturous minutes. My ear throbbed like nothing else, it sounded and felt like there was a machine inside my ear contracting and pushing fluids around. NASTY. Then I let the silver drain out and my mom dropped some herbal Lobelia in, sealing my ear with a cotton ball. Well, I sat on the couch watching Bob Ross, while furrowing my brows, and feeling like my ear would rip off, taking part of my head with it. I never knew how badly an earache could hurt. It's a lot better now, but my Advil is starting to wear off, and my ear is pounding slightly again. But the good thing about this experience is that I get to rest (which I need and probably wouldn't do, if it wasn't for the earache) and when my kids have earaches someday, I'll have a lot more sympathy for them. ;-)

I'm off to rest and take my Advil. Anyone out there reading this, feel free to pray for me. I can use all the help I can get!

No comments: