3/18/09 ~*~ More Fun Stuff From Etsy ~*~

Here are some more unique sellers that I found on Etsy in my searches. First up is the talented artist from gorjuss.etsy. I adore her artwork; it's so very Japanese and winsome.


"Puddles of Love"

"Walk the Line"
"Cupcakes and Giggles"


"I'm So Sorry For Your Loss"


Artwork Buttons


Cute shopping/tote bag



Up next are two of my favorite dresses from malam.etsy. They have some really unique and darling designs, with cool little details such as fabric painting and cute goblin hoods.

Grey paisley dress with handpainted flowers and goblin hood

I love the painting on the hood and skirt. The buttons up the front of the bodice are cute, too.





Newspaper print dress: very cute! This one features a goblin hood, as well.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I am very flattered you chose some of my dresses! thank you very much!! And i love Gorjuss too... <3