3/11/09

Somebody stop me! I have been buying way too many craft items lately, starting with fabric, jewelry findings, and antiques last week, and ending with my purse frame from Etsy, and these wonderful items that I just paid for. All of my lovely purchases below came from karaku.etsy. Isn't the fabric just scrumptious? You can't tell me that it's not the cutest thing you've ever seen. Okay, so maybe I'm a little dramatic.......but still.............just LOOK at it. It's just aching to become a purse, I know it. :-)
The ink pads are for fabric stamping; something that I haven't tried yet, but looks really cool. I'm thinking it would be a great technique to use on some plain muslin fabric, or to create custom twill ribbon. I can't wait to get my hands on these!




Coral


Espresso



Honey


Soda

1 comment:

S.L.North said...

I love printing and dyeing fabric. I should do it more often. :)